1.) Super-Set: Dumbbell Clean and Jerk:
- 4 sets of 5-8 reps.
- 3 sets of 5-8 reps. Jump as high as you can
3.) Broad Jumps:
- 3 sets of 5-8 reps. Jump as far as you can
1.) Power Clean and Jerk:
- 4 sets of 2 reps @ 85-90% 1 rep max
- 5 sets of 5 reps for each direction (5 reps turning to right and 5 turning to left)
- Make sure you go as high as you can with these jumps. The higher to go, the more power you are producing and that’s what we are trying to train here. Also, get a good solid rotation with your upper body to mimic rotation activity in the golf swing.
- Extra: add a weight vest or hold a kettle bell for added training effect. Make sure the weight is appropriate for you to still move fast.