1.) Conditioning: Sprint Intervals
- 5, 100 meter sprints separated by 2-5 minute rests.
- 5, 30 sec treadmill sprints. Go as fast as possible for 30 seconds. If the highest speed is too easy for you then increase the incline until 30 secs feels like a sprint. Rest 2-5 minutes between sprints
2.) Hypertrophy Circuit: squats, lunges, shoulder press, lateral raises, front raises, reverse flies
- 1 round as fast as possible…pick weights appropriately. Ideally you should be able to complete 30 reps of each exercise without resting.
- 30 back squats
- 30 forward lunges (each leg)
- 30 dumbbell shoulder press
- 30 lateral raises
- 30 front raises
- 30 reverse fly
3.) Hypertrophy Circuit 2: chin-up ladder, TRX/ring row
- 1 round as fast as possible
- chin-up ladder as follows: 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 (rest as little as possible)
- 30 TRX/ring rows
- 30 decline sit-ups – keep your spine neutral!
The Barefoot Golfer