1.) Goblet Step-up:
- 3 sets of 8-10 reps with a weight that is slightly difficult. Work on your form.
2.) Super-Set: Shoulder Press & Chin-ups
- 3 sets of 10 shoulder press, and a chin-up progression that lets you do about 10 reps
1.) One-Leg Goblet Squat:
- Done on a bench so resting leg can drop below bench height (Or do a pistol if you have the flexibility)
- Build up to 3 reps at 90-95% 1 rep max.
- For me this looked like: 10 x 30 lbs, 5 x 50 lbs, 3 x 70 lbs, 3 x 70 lbs, 3 x 70 lbs
2.) Super-Set – Military Press & Weighted chin-ups:
- 3 sets of 3-5 reps for each exercise.
Today’s Conditioning Training
1.) Superset: Back Extension & Mountain Climbers & Plank (In push-up position)
- 20 reps back extension
- 10 reps each leg mountain climber
- 30 second plank
- You must complete 5 rounds as fast as possible with no rest.